Serving in the army is a proud accomplishment. It is a heroic Sarkari Naukri. There are thousands of others who want to serve their nation by joining the army just like you. Hence if you are serious about getting a job in the Indian army you need to prepare well. These days the transparency in the hiring procedure is so good that you can prepare by utilizing the internet resources well. Let’s explore how to make the preparation easier in-depth
Apply well in advance
The procedure for applying to Join Indian army is simple. The official website has all the important information available on it. You need to make sure that you check it from time to time to ensure that you don’t miss any important updates. Also, ensure your availability during the selection procedure. Keep in mind that there are many candidates and hence you need not wait until the last minute to complete the formalities. To apply follow these simple steps
- Create an account on the Indian army website
- You may be asked for an OTP so keep your phone with you
- Check if you meet the eligibility criteria
- Start proceeding to apply if you match the criteria
- Keep your documents ready such as
- 10th class Certificate and Marksheet
- 12th Class Certificate and Marksheet
- Domicile issued by governing authorities
- Character Certificate issued by school/college principal or authorities
- Caste Certificate if applicable
The physical test is one of the most difficult but necessary criteria to get a good Sarkari Result for this job. The test will consist of two tests one is running 1600 meters in 5 minutes and the other is push up and pull-ups.This is to check your endurance levels. Here are some tips to help you qualify this round-
- Practice regularly and focus on increasing your stamina and speed with each day
- Stretch before starting the race, make it a habit from practice days
- Invest in comfortable running shoes that fit well.
- Breathe through nose not mouth
- Push your boundaries but not to the level of hurting yourself
- Keep yourself hydrated during practice session and D day
Army personnel needs to be medically fit as per the army standards. For this, you will be required to take up some tests like a Blood test, Urine test, Chest x-ray, Ultrasound, ENT and eye examination, surgical examination, dental checkups, height, weight, blood pressure checks.
Some general tips for this test is –
- Keep yourself clean and tidy
- Take fluids and healthy food before the examination
Once you clear the medical and physical tests it’s time for the written exam. The exam will be based on General Awareness, General Science, Maths Note these can differ according to the posts applied for.
For a more detailed analysis of the syllabus log in to the Sarkari Result Naukri portal. To prepare for this –
- Read the newspaper daily to update your General awareness
- Study daily for short durations
- Make a separate notebook for important dates and math’s formulae
- Maintain a timetable and follow it
The tests will determine readiness to Join the Indian army. Hence while preparing you should think like an army official. This will also keep your focus in place so that you don’t lose your motivation. Follow the tips and keep working hard for Sarkari Naukri as well.